panktimehta39

booker hooker

okay......soooooo let me tell you people that i love books.....i love all kinds of FICTION books.....nonfiction and philosophy??....uh huh....not my cup of tea......sooo i am here to help you guys to get the overview of a book so you can decide if you want to read the book or not :D and remember i will never let the cat out of the bag .....the book's ending if it is not much obvious then will be kept hidden on my side
SPOILER ALERT!

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers #1)

My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent

Okay, normally I really don't like books where a guy and a girl eye-hump each other for 5 minutes and then decide they're the ones that Kiss song was written for. This book is no different.

At first I was a bit suspicious, because well... it's not like Nash noticed Kaylee before, so I didn't really know where the sudden interest comes from. But my suspicion faded pretty quickly, ahem.

But of course, Kaylee is beautiful, but doesn't know it... And I can see where this thing with Tod is going... (I'm so effing smart, I scare myself and for those who don't know me, again, YES, that was loaded with heavy sarcasm) But... My god, I enjoyed this book so much! I had tons of fun, what a great way to start off 2011!

Kaylee is a great girl, I like spending time with her. And I like it even more when she spends time with Nash (who is basically sex with on a stick), wink wink, nudge nudge. UNF.

I'm so excited to read the next book, but also a tad scared because of some comments my friends posted... I have all of them on my Kindle, so I don't think I'll be able to wait.

So.... heartbreak, here I come? *frowns*