5 Wow Me Stars
Warning: All I can say is, have book 2 ready.
what I loved:
1. NO regular HS b.s. drama.
2. NO major drama with the "mean"girl.
3. Wyatt - what's not to love ?
4. Pagan's posse of friends.
7. Sometimes I was in love with Leif too
8. The unexpected Gee
9. No major teenage HS drama/angst with Pagan.
10. Dank singing Pagan lullabies.
11. The deep connection between Dank and Pagan.
Why did it take me so long to get to this book? Seriously kicking myself over here.
I couldn't put it down. I read this book in one night. I absolutely loved it. I don't care what anyone else says, it was pure awesome. It was totally what I needed as I was starting to hit a book funk. It captured my attention the entire book. It was well paced. And for once I loved being only in one persons head the entire story. And I never felt the desire to peek ahead. This book pulled me in so much, played on my heart strings and let my emotions flow too many times through tears. I definitely didn't anticipate such an awesome story, one that was different from everything I've read lately.